Terms & Conditions
Bookings in Brief
- The Cottages are available throughout the year with a Friday changeover, or shorter stays between November and March.
- All prices are inclusive of gas, electricity, Wi-Fi, towels and bedding.
- Minimum of 7 nights stay (November to March minimum of 3 nights).
- 30% deposit to secure and the remaining on arrival.
- Winter Weekly Let: £350 – no towels, bedding, cleaning
Full Terms & Conditions
Relating to Starfish Cottage / Lobster Cottage / Crab Cottage, Budleigh Salterton
1. Booking and Payment
1. Booking and Payment
- Bookings can only be accepted from persons over 18 years of age and by paying the deposit, the client acknowledges that he or she agrees to the Terms and Conditions on behalf of the total party intending to occupy the property.
- Reservations will be held as a provisional booking for 7 days or until a deposit of 30% of the cost is received. Cheque’s should be made payable to Starfish Accommodation. Once the booking form and deposit are received, the balance is due on the day of arrival.
- If for any reason beyond our control, for example fire damage, the property is not available on the date booked, all monies will be refunded in full and we will not be liable for any further claims.
- The Cottage will be available for occupancy from 3pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- You are responsible for the property during your stay and it should be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your holiday and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the property should be left in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday. Any damage or breakages will be charged and must be reported to us as the owners prior to departure. No attempt should be made to repair or replace items.
- This agreement is made on the basis that the Cottage is to be occupied by yourself as the holidaymaker for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the holidaymaker acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy or any other type of tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury to you as guests or holidaymakers or loss of damage to your property or for other matters over which we have no control.
- No smoking is permitted in the Cottage at any time.
- No pets are allowed in Starfish Cottage at any time (sorry). Pets are permitted in Lobster and Crab Cottages, but please keep them downstairs and off of the furniture.
- The owners reserve the right to reasonable access of the property at any time for emergency maintenance etc.
- Finally, we ask for all occupants to show respect and courtesy to the other occupants, and surrounding neighbours. This includes keeping noise levels to a reasonable level, and unfortunately, no ball games.